Monday, October 20, 2008

Bad Luck..

haiz..dunno is i no luck or what,once again,i having an accident again..
and exactly same as last time condition and situation..
well..of coz it is pain..but how?
i oso cannot keep screaming what..
everyday have to go elizabeth wash the wound..
wow..it is absolutely like...
cant express how my feeling..juz have pain in my mind..
especially the 3rd day after the accident..
my leg swelled then the nurse still wash and cut off the die skin..
i juz like a chicken which been cut its neck..
terrible pain..
haiz..when my leg can recover?
i really hope during this 3-4 days..coz i really have a lot of thing to do..
take abt results..
i feel that,i will be drop to second class next year..
coz my average point very low..
although i get all principle results..
dunno la..
let destiny to determine it..
may god bless me..
stay in 6 atas pintar next year..
faithfully wish to god...
please.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment