Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hesitate...

yesterday u asked me..
whether the rumor in school is true or not..
i think a whole night..
i really hesitate..
i really dunno..
i cant confirm whether my answer is true or not..
i not escape from that question.
just i need some times to reply u that question..
when it is my timing,i will tell u the answer,ok?
dun angry me again lar..
everytimes let u angry..i oso dun have any idea..

well..one of my friend,who very interesting and special...
may not continue his study anymore..
coz his family facing financial problem..
i really want help him..but..
mok,if u need any help,juz tell me,k?
i will find ways to help u..
juz dun give up ur study,k?
we all support u..
and pls monster goh..
dun u think he nice to be bully by u..
stop bully him!!
if u still bully him,even though i now temporary disabled,i still have ability to kick u out from school!!
no mood to blogging..

xe,dun angry me,k?

0 comments:

Post a Comment