Sunday, November 2, 2008

wow..1 week didnt posting lo..
hmm..
what happen during 1 week?
let me think..
wow..gt a lot wor..
gt sour,sweet,bitter and spicy..

let start with sour..
wow..haizz..
since i met accident last 2 weeks,i cannot do anything,include playing badminton..
becoz of it i oso cannot participate in badminton tournament organise by badminton club.
wow..i had promised someone to partner with me..
but everything was broken..
my god..maybe it was destiny..
directly my partner go find the other man to play..
omg..honestly,i felt very upset,depress, and disappoint when they talking abt it in my class last few day..
look like i ate vinegar already..
wow..but how?
although i not very happy,but need to support her,right?
very weird and contradict..
why i have that such feeling in my mind?
what i really think i oso dunno wor..
hmm...

then is sweet..
hmm..during this week,not really had sweet thing happened lo..
the happiest thing is,i finally finish organised the ICT club farewell party sucessfully..
it was on saturday night..
and quite a lot of ppl go too..
we really enjoy a lot..
although i had to spent more money by personally to by the things and materials..
president of a club really not an easy job ar..

next is bitter..
hmm..quite lot..
most main factor is my wound on my leg..
inflame again..damn pain..
then friday afternoon had to go and walk few supermarket and wet market to buy the materials of steamboat..
due to it,my wound bleeding again at that time..
driving somemore,make my leg feel very unwell..
but i had no idea at that time..
coz i must have my responsibility to the club..
juz want it to sucessfull and try to let every guess enjoyable..
sorry again to XE..
for break ur advice again lar..
hope u understand me..

finally is spicy..
haiyo..so sad..
i cannot eat spicy things at some moment lar..
but i still want eat..
so,it considered as 'steal eat'..
spicy spicy~~what thing make me feel 'spicy'?
maybe was the moment that u decided to partner wif another man that time gua...
blah blah blah~~dunno lar..
juz forget abt it..

---ADDITIONAL----
within last week,i having a cold war with her..
so stupid me..why suddenly like that?
even other ppls can see that..
not i dunwant to talk to her..
juz..feel awkward..
then i cant match the topic..
and oso....felt very inferior to talk..
coz they all will stay in pintar class while i maybe drop to intelek class next time..
felt a gap and obstacle block our distance..
really scare to think it..
i prayed a lot..
hope i wont drop to intelek next year..
but...haiz..i scare that will happen..
how i gonna face everyone?
i very regret..if let me have a chance to chance my past,i will work more harder in my study..
no more fool and lazy..
in the badminton tournament,i felt that,my godmum looked nervous and depress..
especially after she defeated by other team..
juz keep~~quite~~like that..
then my friend,ka siang also looked weird and keep on blame himself..
dunno lar..hope thay will fine and restored juz like before..
during farewell party,a lot of ppl really help me a lot..
especially my brother,guan sem and ka siang..my godmum yen leng oso..
really appreciated and thankful to them..
of coz wont forget the others lar..
everyone was halping me until the end..thx u..
i cannot not go Gamex exhibition last saturday at melaka..
really really sad...becoz of my leg..
haiz...lost the scenary of comic world..
and oso cannot see the costplay characters..hehe..
i think~~i have nothing to write already..
what i want to say,already said out..
juz want wish me..
quick recovered,,and retain at pintar class next year..
and to XE,jia you...
and sorry for my ignorant,stubborn and etc..

to the viewer of my blog,
hope u leave some comment ya..

sKy^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun be depress..jia you!!

Anonymous said...

haha~
i nvr angry about every thing u say le~
coz everytime when u broken d promise,i will juz feel sad~
but~
4get about it~
haha~
be happy~
dun think too much about d next year thing la~
mayb tat's no a bad thing~
or mayb u will stay at pintar too~
so dun think too much~
k?
b happy ar~

xinEr

Anonymous said...

chua...dont think bout the class stuff le lo...ady past le...i think i u n ka siang will together lo..bt ka siang mayb will nt together with us la..nt sure lo..heiz...just looking forward to nex year..n dont ever turning ur head n c wat sad thing had hapen during the past..anyway life is unpredictable..bout how i get the blog's address..tat day so sorry when u open ur blog in ur house then i bu xiao xin c le lo...bt fang xim..i noe wat i should do n wat i shouldn't do.."people" hope u to b happy so be hapi okay?^^actually yuan ben the partner of mixed double of xinEr is me de then jeff want play then i just gv him chance to play lo..since playin any doubles competition needs the 默契right?hemm..avy people oso ask me find a partner to participate at tat time cuz reali nt enuf people..bt i reali no ban fa la n vry dificult to telling people the reason lo..mayb the place i will owes reserve for "her" ba..tat is my reason..if not her mayb i won hav the mood to play or even win any match..tat is my reason..
anyway...jia yooouuu..~!!

~zao ri kang fu~

=anonymous=
dont ask me who am i..just guess..
i believe u noe...

Post a Comment