Saturday, November 15, 2008

i having a messy week recently..
no mater in what aspect..
everyone is not perfect in 100%.
include me..
that's why i want to change..
at least approximate to that 100%..
u critic me i dun mind..
coz i live in earth ady 18 yrs..
is time for me to change.
be the best of the best.
by listening and accept those critic..
wherever is true or not true..
but dun u think u quite over?
u are very sarcastic.
u hurt a person,that always help u,sacrify for u..
who treat u like her sister.
she very very sad,totally depress..
she cried one whole night..
plus one morning..
i dunno what to do.
i oso followed unwell..
cant sleep juz want to accompany her..
i understand her feeling..
juz like a knife stab from behind..
it is very hurt..
as u say,
let gone be gone..
ok..
i will forget abt it and face the tomorrow..
but i cannot deny that it is occur a distance in our friendship..
coz u already said out those such stimulating statement..
i urge u..dun u hurt her anymore..
hope i can cope myself with emotional and pressure..
what already past,juz let it past.
i oso lazy to remember those such mad thing..
it will make me unhappy only..
friend is everything..
frienship forever..
next year u same class with me..
hope we can communicate juz like before..
i retained in 6 atas pintar..
as my prediction,its really true..
seen like teacher juz want to terrify us..
retained in 6AP was my biggest wish during lower 6..
i should be happy with it..
but..why i not happy while still keeping moody and upset?
when i knew that i was retained,my mind was confused..
honestly,my tears started flow from eyes in class..
not becoz too touched lar..juz..
it is so contradict..maybe recently many things happen..
stressful gua..and maybe..she cant grow to 1st class..
and maybe maybe maybe~~
holiday started already..
hurray~~
i can have time,to refer back my study..
and having ghost training during holiday..
coz i want to win mah!!
this holidays maybe dun have any activity lo..
coz my relationship with brother getting colder..
but..its good for me too gua~
whatever lar..jia you for myself..
and to xe,dun be upset already..
i not going to thinking it ady..
everything already over..
let start a new day and new world..
be smile always..
and take care lar..coz u sick liao..
jia you jia you to us o!!

with 'anak hakim',tan zhong yan (the one who wear spec) and my friends during the last day of school.we will not be same class next year..so sad..jia you,friends!anak hakim will leaving muar next year,move to jb..
so miss him...
wish him al the best lar..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

frankly tell you..friends and brothers are playing apart with vry important role in our life although they might not accompany us untill the end of our life.. but hope you know my meaning and try to think bout it..just at the stand of brother telling you this ya..cheer up guy..^^

Post a Comment