Tuesday, November 11, 2008

this morning was my school open day..
i didn't inform my parents..
coz..i not dare..
i scare..
my results so embarrassing and horrible bad..
i feel very regret..what's going on with me?
i very frustrated..really upset..
i cant imagine that,how horrible i am..
but..i tell myself..
it is not the end yet..
so i decided..not be too active and optimistic..
i tell myself..
i must work hard,and win them!!
is a fact that i drop to intelek class next year..
well..i will back..
although it's hard to accept..
but still have to face it...
my mind juz have 'win' this word..
it completely fulfilled my mind..
no more loser..
i sure will do extra hard..and less mix with my gengs le..
honestly..i envy with them..
juz no reason..

u still want me to teach u physics and chemistry?
i have no such ability lar..
coz even my results were worse than u..
i dun dare to teach u..
what i dare is~~
we study together,discuss together..
u said u want win her..
yup..i oso want win..
even everyone..
let us strive together..
thx u for giving me such mentally supporting..
when the time i was completely down and moody..
and u oso always help me although it is so inconvenience..
juz let me have a treat for u,ok ma?
hope u wont reject and angry lar..
coz..
i really appreciate what u done to me..
in ur blog,i was completely touched..
cant express the feeling when i read it..
juz can say,it is amazing..
and very 'warm'..

tmr start spm for form 5 student le..
i sent a msg to my....friend...
she seen confident..
but getting illness
hope she can do well lar..
and more take care
and hope she can succeed everything lo..
coz..we are still friend..
she also can put down everything face the world..
i was glad that she is changing..
more mature ady..

start from now,i will do more harder..
more studious..
once again i emphasize that..
I WONT LOSE!!
I WILL BE BACK!!
I WANT CREATE MIRACLE!!!

--好胜心的蓝天--
SKY